April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The week of a Lifetime

FHE BBQ on July 5 with the Burrs, the Dilsavers, and the Rands. We know how to have a good time.


Greg and Haley infront of Provo River Waterfall.


Before the BIG HIKE in the Uintas Mountains.


During the hike: Dad Burr, Mom Burr, Haley Burr.


During the hike: Mom Burr, Haley Burr, Greg Burr.


There were beautiful waterfalls along the way.


Making it all the way to Amethyst Meadows: elevation 10, 360'!!! (note my hideous sweatshirt given to me by some dude on the hike because it was so cold.)


Amethyst Lake!!


We made it to Amethyst Lake elevation 10, 740'!!!


So happy!


We BOTH got dirty sweatshirts to wear on the hike. Can you even see my mother-in-law??


Greg and Haley at the Boise Idaho Temple

1 comment:

  1. Cool pictures! Maybe I'll take that hike with you when I'm trying to put myself into labor.

    ReplyDelete