April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Good bye, Farrer Elementary!

On Friday, May 20, Greg and I went to the BYU Planetarium. Pretty fun and it only cost two dollars!! Doesn't this picture look so cool?



On Monday, May 23 we went to Ashley and Ben's for dinner. We also taught them how to play the game 'Ticket to Ride'. We know how to have a good time.



Last week I had 15 students in my class receive their Accelerated Reader Awards. They have to pass a series of comprehension tests to get their medal. This is a big deal when you're only in 1st grade. I was so proud of them. (There are only 14 in this picture because one of the students was absent).



There are some scary kids at our school...



The last day of school at Farrer Elementary. Next year we will be going to Provo Peaks Elementary. I had a really great class this year. By far the smartest group of kids I've ever taught.



Of course they insisted on doing a silly picture...



The last day at Farrer with the Farrer faculty. We will miss Farrer.



We went to Horseshoe Bend for Memorial Day weekend and my brother, Dillon gave a speech at his high school graduation. He's so grown up.

5 comments:

  1. Haley, you are really pretty and you guys are so lucky to get to have dinner with Ash/Ben and go home to see Dill's graduation. I am so jealous. Live it up while you're still in Utah because who knows where you'll be next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HALEY I MISS YOU, AND I AM SO READY FOR YOUR NEW BLOG SO I CAN COMMENT COOL STUFF ON IT!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haley- I like you and I like Greg but I don't like your blog because it is all old stuff and there was nothing on it about me or Sarah and we like to have stuff about us on people's blogs. You should know that by now. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haley, my comment is that I already saw this blog and already commented like a week ago. You owe me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I only want one piece of candy. What does it mean to become a follower? Sounds creepy.

    ReplyDelete