April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Monday, July 18, 2011

Family Fun!!

On Monday, July 4 we met up with Ashley and Ben to eat some yummy yogurt at Spoon it up. We had some nice talks and went for a fun little walk around BYU campus. I love summer nights in Provo.



Cheyenne was good the whole time. Here's proof!



The following Monday, July 11, we went bowling at the Wilk. It only cost $2/person. Cheyenne even bowled.



I'm not rubbing it in BUT the Burrs did beat the Dilsavers at bowling...



The happy couple: Greg and Haley Burr



On Saturday, July 16 we hung out with the Burrs. We celebrated Rachel's birthday by eating some KFC, playing ultimate frisbee, and relaxing up Provo Canyon. We even made this awesome pyramid.

TOP: Aubry, Joel, Haley, Rachel, Malerie

BOTTOM: Jesse, Greg, Dad Burr, Mom Burr



The pyramid didn't last long...



Happy Summer!



I guess we got a little camera happy...



Good engagement photo, right??



I think this one is better. We're even barefoot!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you guys win the family fat contest by default, since you are both so skinny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hala- I really liked your blog and pictures, it looked like you had more fun than I had at EFY! Haha! :)
    -cass

    ReplyDelete