April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Sunday, September 25, 2011

98 Degrees and Rising

On Thursday, September 8 we visited the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory. It was pretty fun, especially since they let us sample some chocolates at the end of the self guided tour! We'll have to go back more often!


Here I am behind the factory, where there is a Botanical Cactus Garden. Yeah, we definitely live in a desert. Since it was in the 100s, we didn't walk around the entire garden.


Greg just keeping it real on the rocks at the Botanical Cactus Garden.


So happy together...


On Saturday, September 10 we met Terry. My brother is serving a mission in California and taught Terry for a few weeks. My brother was pretty devastated when Terry had to move to Vegas. Terry got to Vegas about the same time we did, so we hooked up. We stopped by for a visit and had a great time. Crazy and so cool that we got to meet him.


On Wednesday, September 21 we went to M&M World. Greg had never been. It's on the better end of the strip (if there is one). It is amazing how much money they make off those little candies. They sure are good though.


After walking around a little bit, we watched a free M&M movie in 3D. Greg's first 3D movie...I know, right?? I didn't know that M&M's had so much personality and pizazz.

4 comments:

  1. Hala- You are SO lucky to go to the m&m's world in Las Vagas!! I want to go so bad...no seriously. Speaking of m&m's, could you bring some for me?
    -cass :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog was all about chocolate. I LOVE that wall of M&M's!

    -Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are getting to do such awesome stuff out there! What a cool experience. I hope things work out with good ol' Terry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I lived closer so I could come visit, I bet you would be the best host ever! You seem to know all the fun little places!

    ReplyDelete