April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Pregnant Lady

Here I am at 21 weeks. Take a look at how I've grown over the last few weeks. It is now quite obvious that I am growing a baby inside of me...


22 weeks along


23 weeks along


24.5 weeks along!!!


This weekend we celebrated Chinese New Year. Here we are in the Venetian by a dragon. The dragon cost a half million dollars to build. It even blows fire and steam. Pretty cool! Just in case you didn't know, it's the year of the dragon. Our baby will be strong, they say.


Here's a better view of the cool dragon.


Then we went to the Bellagio and checked out their Chinese New Year display. They had several different dragons. This one was my favorite.


This one was Greg's favorite. Happy Chinese New Year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment