April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Friday, May 25, 2012

May Milestones

On Wednesday, May 2 we had our big Pre-K Spring Program at school. My class sang 'Rockin' Robin'. They were a hit! Everybody loved them! I was proud of them for doing so well.
On Saturday, May 5 we drove to Cedar City to celebrate Rachel's graduation from Southern Utah University. Of course we mixed up the time change and totally missed her graduation, but it was nice to spend some time with family. In photo: Dad Burr, Mom Burr, me, Rachel, Greg, Aubry, Joel, and Jesse. We had a picnic in the park, played some games, and had some nice talks. In this picture I am 38.5 weeks along.
Mrs. Burr, Pre-K teacher at the Las Vegas Day School
I work in this building. Welcome to the Kinderschool!
After working at the Las Vegas Day School for 9 months, I am quitting so I can be a stay at home mom. Having this job has been a tremendous blessing and has better prepared me to be a mother.
Here I am on my 28th birthday. Greg made me chicken cordon bleu, homemade rolls, veggies, and yummy rice. He is such a good husband!
He even made me cookie cake with 28 candles. I'm so old!
Here is proof that I blew all of them out!
Being 28 isn't so bad!
On May 16 (the day after my birthday) I reached my due date!! 40 weeks has just flown by (j/k)...

2 comments:

  1. So glad you will be able to stay home. It is such a blessing. Best of luck and can't wait to see pics of your new little one. Better be quick on the blog update with that!

    ReplyDelete