April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween Week

Emily was so excited for Halloween.






She made a really cute ballerina. Everyone wanted to hold her. I mean, who wouldn't want to hold a ballerina princess?

She loved all the attention she got from her dad because of her awesome costume.


I don't think I have ever seen a cuter baby.


She loved watching everyone at the Ward Halloween Party. 


Emily is so patriotic, she came voting with us. We voted at the mall. As you can see, our mall isn't really the happenin' place.


Our adorable Halloween baby


I love Halloween!


Our simple jack-o-lantern


Don't mess with me...


or Greg.


Our finished product


Emily and Greg playing on Halloween night.


Now we're back to normal life. Hope you all had a happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Cute cute baby! I want to hold her. You look so skinny!! You can see it in your face. Glad you got to carve your pumpkin. Wish we could see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily is SO cute!!! I want to hold her.... I'll be the first to hold her when Christmas comes, am I right? Right!!! Haha! I miss you! Hope to see you very soon!!! :)

    -cass

    ReplyDelete