April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Monday, December 16, 2013

BURR... Merry Christmas!!!

Last year I made a New Year's resolution to write a family Christmas card. The worst thing...I posted it on my blog so there was forever proof that I said it. I know this is a totally lame excuse for a Christmas card, but it is the best we can do and afford for this year. Next year you can expect a card (and I posted that on the blog, so I'll be sure to do it!) 

We started off the year moving into a two bedroom apartment here in Las Vegas. Since both of us serve in the youth program, we were grateful to receive so much help from the youth in our ward. In April we achieved three years of marriage. Naturally we rewarded ourselves and saw Bill Cosby live. We have had a lot of fun going on family outings to Mt. Charleston, the Springs Preserve, the Wetlands, the Natural History Museum, various parks, and regularly attending story time at our local library. Greg has been working super hard on his masters degree in Music Composition this year. Haley has devoted a lot of the year to posting on her Popcorn Reader blog that she completed. Emily has been walking, jabbering, and is the light of our lives. We feel very blessed. We are most grateful this year for our Savior, Jesus Christ and the hope and peace He continually brings to our family. 
We love you all so much. 
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome to even attempt a "Christmas card." I need to be more like you...

    ReplyDelete