April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy Fall!

Here I am with my two "babies". 21 weeks along in this photo...I may be a little bigger now. :)

Sometimes when I think Emily is taking a nap, she is actually playing with her toys in the shower....

or putting on her swimsuit over her clothes (backwards)...

or sitting in her Bumbo chair (yeah, she still fits in it). Does this mean that I'm not a very good mom? She sure makes me laugh though.

Last Saturday we took Emily to a Fall Carnival by Greg's work. It was fun, even though it was super hot. Here is Emily petting the farm animals.

Emily by all of the pumpkins.

Playing in the blow up Halloween house.

Playing on the really scary slide!

And Emily's favorite slide.

Happy Fall!

Then I insisted that we go on this ride before we left. It was really fun, but it was a little embarrassing, my belly is so big I got stuck when the ride stopped!

Yesterday we attended the wedding of two people in our ward. They got married in our bishop's backyard. Emily was so happy she got to play with some of her favorite people.

Here we are with the happy couple. Happy October!

No comments:

Post a Comment