April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween Week

Halloween was so much more fun this year. Emily was excited to participate in all of the Halloween activities. On Monday night we carved our jack-o-lantern.

Nothing too fancy, but it turned out great!

Emily loved being our little helper.

We rewarded ourselves by making some yummy candy corn cookies. Then we ended the evening watching one of my favorite Halloween movies: Disney's Halloween Treat.

Emily was pretty patient all week waiting for it to be Halloween and then finally it came!

Emily was Princess Aurora (AKA Briar Rose). She doesn't have her crown on in this picture.

I was a magic 8 ball. Everyone kept asking me if I was 8 months along...

Haha, not quite! I've got 3 more months. Greg was Zorro, but he wouldn't let me take a picture of his awesome costume. It was a fun Halloween.

To end off our great Halloween, we finally sold our blue car. It was bitter sweet I guess. I bought it back in 2008, right before I graduated from BYU. It's been a lot of places: Utah, Idaho, Washington, New Mexico, Kansas, Ohio, Nauvoo, and Nevada. It's been a good car mostly, but now that it has 227,000 miles on it...it was time to move on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment