April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Gobble, gobble!

On Sunday, November 23 we went up to St. George after church to visit Greg's grandparents. We had a really good time and Emily loved getting so much attention!

A few days later we headed up to Provo. We spent Thanksgiving with my sister Ashley and her family. Here is Emily playing in the leaves with her cousin, Delaney.

Emily and Cheyenne played together really nicely too. Cute cousins!

Ashley was nice enough to take some family pictures of us while we were there. I love Emily's pose here! So cute.

My little Emily

My two favorite people

Aren't we cute? 4 and a half years of marriage. I'm so blessed!

I take holiday weight gaining pretty seriously. 9 more weeks!

Getting ready for the Thanksgiving feast with the Dilsavers.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Once Thanksgiving was over, it was time for Christmas stories!

So cool!

On Saturday we went on a walk by Bridal Veil Falls. The kids LOVED it, even though it was really cold and windy.

Playing before church. Such a fun trip. Thanks Dilsavers!

When we got back from our trip we started decorating for Christmas. Emily really likes the decorations.

Merry Christmas!

On Friday we went to go see the Christmas lights at the Ethel M. Chocolate Factory. It is becoming a Christmas tradition of ours...especially since you get a free chocolate at the end!

Emily and Greg

Me and Em

Yesterday I attended a baby shower of my cousin's wife, Brooke (she's due two weeks after me). It's fun to live only 30 minutes away from them and who doesn't love girl time?

No comments:

Post a Comment