April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

May Madness

Little Leslie is 4 months old now and is quite the smiler. She brings a lot of joy to our house.


This is often how I find these two. I hope they are always this good of friends.

This is a horrible picture of us, but this was the only one we got when we saw 'The Piano Guys'. If you look closely you can see the lit up piano and cello behind us. It was such a great show! Happy 5 years of marriage to us!


On May 15 I turned 31. Greg had a priesthood over nighter that he had to go to, so a couple of my friends threw a party for me. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw the cake since they were trying to be so clever, but the apostrophe is in the wrong spot...

My running friends: Kim and Eden on my 31st birthday.

We celebrated my birthday as a family on the 16th. Greg made me cookie cake and it was delicious. Then he surprised me with a plane ticket to visit my sisters out east. I still get teary eyed thinking about it. 

Emily turned 3 just two days after my birthday. She insisted on a pink cake, tater tots, and stuffed hotdogs. It was actually pretty good!

She doesn't quite know how to blow out candles yet, so she spit all over the cake...but it was cute!

Maybe we got her too many presents...

On Memorial Day we thought it would be fun to do a hike as a family. I know what you're all thinking... where is there to hike in Las Vegas?? Well, we have two options: Mt. Charleston or Red Rock Canyon. 

This time we decided to go to Mt. Charleston, about 45 minutes away. We hiked up to Echo/Little Falls. The girls were so good even though it was a little chilly. 

It was Leslie's first hike.

Greg carried Emily like this for some of the hike.

Me and my cuties.

When we got to the "waterfall" we laughed. No wonder it's called Little Falls. It doesn't look like a fall to me...

No caption necessary

It only made sense to take a selfie.

So it didn't quite turn out like we thought it would, but it was so fun to hike together as a family. We'll have to do it again soon.

1 comment: