April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Our HOT Summer


It's becoming a Burr family tradition that every summer the a/c in our house and in our car need replaced...I guess that's what happens when you live in a place that for a quarter of the year it is over 100 degrees outside. We don't have the funds for a "real" pool, so we did the next best thing and bought a pool from K-Mart. Best part...it only cost $12. It's so fun that we can all fit in the pool and cool off! Don't you love our lawn mower in the background??


I know this may look like a Gatorade advertisement, but this is actually right after I ran the Recycled 10K Run with my friend Kim. Not only were the running shirts that they gave us recycled, but also the medals. I wasn't too happy when I crossed the finish line and got a medal that said "4th of July Independence Run 2013 1 Mile Run". Ha ha, I didn't train for a mile run, just sayin....


After running every morning together for a few months we finally decided to train for something, so we signed up to do this 10K. It was a super hot race (in the 80s when we started), without any shade, all on black pavement and I couldn't find my running shorts...but we did it!


The day after the race was Father's Day. We're so blessed to have such a great and cute guy in our lives. Here is Greg with his two daughters.


This is what Emily would look like if she wore glasses.


Here she is without glasses. 


So cute...she fell asleep holding one of her toys.


Where is Leslie??

1 comment:

  1. Cute girls! I hope you're surviving that Vegas summer. I should stop complaining about the hot Texas summer because I'm sure it's not as bad!

    ReplyDelete