April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Monday, November 23, 2015

Sweet November

Emily has been going to Preschool for a few months now and loves it! I don't think I have ever seen a cuter student ID card...or Preschooler. 

Leslie can't quite crawl yet but she rolls over and scoots to get around. In this picture she rolled under our bed and is playing peek-a-boo.

She is such a cutie!

Last week my brother Joel and his family stopped by on their way to California. Emily was so excited for cousin Caroline to come.

They were so cute together. They are 8 months apart, have the same color hair (Caroline's is just shorter), they are about the same height, and they were even wearing the same shirt (unplanned). No wonder they were inseparable!

Unfortunately Leslie was pretty grouchy during the entire visit, but Melanie is one patient aunt and insisted on holding her.

Greg loved giving lots of "words of wisdom" to Joel's kids. I mean, he IS a pretty smart guy!

The crew: Wesley, Emery, Savannah, Natalie, Ammon, Melanie, Joel, Haley, Greg...and of course the twins in front and Leslie in Melanie's arms. It was a pretty fun evening.

This isn't a very attractive picture of me, but I finally have something to show for being sick. I'm at that awkward stage where I don't fit into maternity pants, but my regular pants are starting to get tight. I'm 4 months along...almost half way there!

Here are our girls at the park last weekend. It's always so fun when you can finally put your baby in a swing!

Leslie

Emily

This picture was taken in August, but I wanted to add this nice Burr family picture to our blog. Back row: Joel, Aubry, Meric, Jesse, Dad Burr, Mom Burr, Malerie Michael, Erica, Greg, Leslie, Haley. Front Row: Blake, Rachel, Eric, and Emily.

Our smiley 10 month old!

No comments:

Post a Comment