April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

NovemBURR

My November cuties...Emily and Leslie.


My favorite 7-month-old, Abby.


At the beginning of this month my old BYU roommate (Allison) came over with her 3 kids. They just moved here, so it was fun catching up!


Her 3 kids match up with ours, so it's especially fun!


On Saturday, November 5, we supported Melanie as she ran the Zeitgeist Half Marathon. Good job!!


 They are so weird!


On Veteran's Day we went to an awesome park in Meridian. The park was packed since there was no school. It felt like a summer day. We had a great time!



My girls were so happy I let them eat the brownie batter. Am I a bad mom?


Most mornings look very similar to this. Abby is their favorite!


Last Friday we went to the Village Shopping Center in Meridian to see them light up the tree. There was a fun country band playing and Santa even made an appearance!


After the tree was all lit up they handed out gingerbread cookies and chocolate chip cookies. The girls loved it! It was a fun night. There is Emily sporting her Gemtek beanie!


The next day my sister Cassidy was in town for her bridal shower. I was excited to prepare one of the games. It was so fun to learn more about her and Spencer's romance. They get married in a month and a half!


 Dad and Abby


Mom reading the girls stories before bed last weekend.


As mom says, "Abby just adores you!" I guess she does!

No comments:

Post a Comment