April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Birthday Month

May is birthday month around here. My birthday is on the 15th and Emily's is on the 17th. I can't believe I am 33 and have 3 children...that's A LOT of 3's in my life!


Emily had been talking about her birthday for months, so we tried really hard not to disappoint her! Turning 5 is a big deal!


2 sisters = 2 friends!


 Ready to blow out the candles!


It's official now! We have a 5-year-old!


Maybe we overdid it with the gifts this year...


I think we did a good job with the gifts because the girls played and played for days with the toys!


On Saturday, May 20, we met up at the park with my parents and my brother Joel's family. We ate cake and ice cream. The kids had fun playing on the playground while the women visited.


The men played some pretty intense football!


 Abby continues to be really cute and brighten my day!


She crawls all over the place and is starting to pull herself up. Her new favorite thing are necklaces, as you can see in this picture.


Leslie is at the stage where she is ALWAYS hungry, but it is hard to say no to this face!


On Thursday, May 25, Emily graduated from Preschool. Her teacher, Miss Laura, brought Emily a lot of happiness this year!


Our little Emily is growing up!


We sure love having three little girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment