April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Sunday, June 10, 2018

May Birthdays

I turned 34 on the 15th of May. At about 9am I got a text from one of my friends (Ashley Poulsen) saying that she had made me a cake and wanted to bring it over. I wasn't expecting anything fancy...but she showed up at my door holding this AMAZING cake! The cake tasted even more delicious than it looked!!


Me with my birthday gifts...all wrapped by Greg and ribbon done by Emily. 


Greg made me a cookie cake and it turned out great!! 


Two little friends: Abby and Leslie.


This is what my kitchen table looks like every day. They sure love to color and draw!


Two days later was Emily's birthday. She turned 6 on the 17th.


She had been looking forward to this day for a long time...


Her birthday cake...it was a combined effort. I'm so grateful Greg used to work in a bakery.



Officially 6!!

These two just laughing away on the couch...


Three sisters

We're so lucky to have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment