April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Ready or Not

Wednesday, August 22 was Emily's first day of 1st grade!


She was both nervous and excited, but she did great!


Leslie and Abby wanted to get their backpacks on too, even though they weren't going to school. Man, they are cute girls!


As my due date gets closer, I have been touched by people's kindness. My Aunt Dana brought us over dinner one night: soup, bread, and cookies!


I'm 36 weeks along in this picture. 


I do my third trimester pregnancy workouts in the mornings and these two wanted to participate!


For FHE a couple of weeks ago, Greg taught the girls about the creation. He had them draw pictures of what was created on each day. I thought Emily's was pretty cute.


Especially what she drew for the 7th day...


On Wednesday, August 29 Greg's dad came into town so they could drive up to Stanley and hike to Goat Lake . 


They were gone all day, but Greg said the hike was so beautiful!


It was so fun for them to hang out and spend some quality time together!


The hike also wore them out!


But I'm so glad they got to go!


On Saturday, September 1, the Burrs threw me a surprise baby shower in Twin Falls! It was pretty fun and we got some great stuff, including this awesome blanket that Mom Burr made.


I had a lot of helpers with opening up the presents!


Thanks so much for the wonderful gifts!!


Leslie, Abby, Ellie, and Nessa being cute.


Cousins playing with the boy toys.


Joel, Vanessa, Meric, and Emily


Shoshone Falls!!


A rainbow


The awesome cake!!


 Thanks for the awesome baby shower, Burr family!

The following Wednesday, the Young Women in our ward threw me another baby shower. Well, I guess we are officially ready for this little guy to get here!!


2.5 weeks until my due date!! Ready or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment