April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Ending the Summer Off Right

July and August have been such beautiful months here. The kids had so much fun playing at the Victor City Park.

Especially this guy...he LOVES crawling in the grass!

It was the perfect day to be at the park.

On Wednesday, August 7 Emily asked me, "Mom, do you think my tooth is going to fall out?" I took this picture to show her just how loose it was.

Five minutes later, THIS happened. She lost her third tooth!

The tooth fairy kept forgetting to look under her pillow, so she left her a note. Thankfully she FINALLY came! ;-)

On August 8, I met up with my sister Sarah in Rexburg. She was touring BYU-I with her kids. It was fun to see her!

I took the kids over to the Rexburg temple while we were there.

Then over to Porter Park to play in the water, 

go on the swings,

go down the slides, 

and ride the carousel. 

All smiles

It was a fun day!

One Sunday we went on a drive through Driggs and saw a pretty awesome view of the Tetons.

Here is Greg's bucket list of hikes he wanted to do this summer. Needless to say, we've had a pretty awesome summer!

Last weekend we took a quick trip to Horseshoe Bend to visit Grandpa and Grandma Flake. The girls loved eating "unicorn" Lucky Charms.

Caleb with his favorite guy!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment