April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Social Distancing

We completed our second week social distancing. Somehow we fill up our days and keep smiling. Here are the kids doing some Kid Yoga. It has become an essential part of the morning.


We built a fort out of blankets and chairs, which was totally their idea!


I started doing different art projects with the kids every day. My sister Sarah made me a bookmark with my name on it a million years ago and for some reason I still have it. Emily requested that we make some, so we did!


Caleb trying on Greg's glasses.


He kept laughing when I would put them over his ears.


At Emily's school they do "Friday Freedom" where they get to paint and play games in the afternoon. We decided to have Friday Freedom too!


I finally gave in and bought some sidewalk chalk for the kids. I'm not a huge fan of it just because it gets all over their clothes and shoes. Of course they loved it though and hopscotch was a hit!


Leslie


Abby


Caleb


The girls helped make pizza on Saturday night. Greg's pizza is always a favorite!


For the last month the girls have been learning the First Vision in preparation for General Conference. Today they finished memorizing it. We were so proud of them!


Primary at home! Off to another awesome week hanging out at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment