April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Friday, April 17, 2020

Easter and Greg's Birthday

During all of this social distancing, we've learned how we need to be better prepared for the future and what is the most important. Last week Greg got two of these huge empty barrels...now they are filled with water in case of an emergency.


My mom made us all face masks to help us better get through this pandemic.


There are lots of early morning cuddles with our kids. It has been so nice to not have the stress of rushing the kids off to school.


With being stuck in the house all day, you have to be creative. Greg made this awesome air mattress slide and a bunch of forts in the living room.


He is definitely the fun parent.

This kid LOVED it!


I started doing an art project with my kids every day. Some days are more fun than others, but this was one of my favorites from the week.


I take the kids outside to play every afternoon. There are always happy faces when we go.


I get to spend so much time with the kids, which is great. Especially when they're so cute!


Don't let this fool you though, he's not always this happy!


I was a little worried right before Easter because I couldn't find any eggs at the store. I'm so grateful I found some though. The girls were in heaven!


 Abby turns 4 in a couple of days!


Caleb woke up from his nap just in time for the egg hunt.


He really loved finding eggs and eating the candy. He has quite the sweet tooth.


Success!!


Our bunny cake this year.


Happy Easter!!


On Wednesday Greg turned 36!


He wanted an angel food cake for his birthday. It was yummy! I realized later that the "6" on the cake was backwards...hehe!


After a few tears, we got a picture with the "6" the right way.


What a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment