April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

End of Summer and New School Year

The kids had a fun summer, even given the circumstances of 2020. Lots of time spent at the park, splash pads, riding bikes, and jumping on the trampoline. 


This kid keeps me on my toes, but we sure love having our little boy who is almost 2!

I'm so glad they have each other!

These will be days looked back on with fondness.


I love this kid!

Is it obvious his only playmates are girls??

One of his new favorite spots is our window sill in the kitchen. At least he's cute!

Monday, August 17 was Emily and Leslie's first day of school!

Emily is in 3rd grade at Koelsch Elementary.

Leslie is in Kindergarten at Koelsch Elementary.

The Covid cases are really high here, so even though we signed them up for in-person class, the first 3 weeks (at least) will be online.

We're all in this together!

Emily's first day of online school! She was so happy to finally start!

Leslie's first day of online school! She was so excited to get an I-pad!

Lets be honest, Abby is pretty much doing Kindergarten too!

On Saturday we took our kids to the Boise Zoo. They LOVED it!

Our giraffe friend

3 cute sisters

"Look mom, it's a hummingbird!" -Emily

I see myself in that sleeping baboon...

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment