April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Sunday, October 11, 2020

"And all at once, summer collapsed into Fall."

Last weekend Greg and I left our kids with my parents so we could go on a date. After 10.5 years of marriage, he is still my favorite!


After 7 weeks of online school Emily finally started going to in-person school 2 days a week. When I picked her up from school on her first day back she said, "I LOVE 3rd grade!"

Emily and Leslie are getting so big! I can't believe I have two kids that go to school now!


Meanwhile these two seem to get along just fine at home with me!

I think he liked his yogurt.

He's even cute when he sulks!

Our Halloween craft on Friday. 

My former BYU roommate took our family pictures yesterday. It was actually pouring down rain, but the pictures turned out great! So grateful for friends who are willing to share their talents with others!

Caleb wasn't a fan of getting his picture taken!

The 3 Stooges

My little man

Such a cutie pie!

Precious two-year-old

My love

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment