April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Sunday, January 16, 2022

The Beginning of 2022

 

During the year 2021 I did not eat any desserts. I was on a dessert diet with my sisters for an entire year. It never got easy, it was always hard for me. I was so looking forward to January 1 when I'd be able to end my diet. Finally the day came and after all of those months, the thing I wanted the very most was none other than peanut butter M&M's!


We spent the beginning of 2022 in Utah visiting the Burrs.

Our kids had a blast with their cousins.

We even got to see Grandpa and Grandma Burr, which was a real treat!

On our way back to Boise, we stopped in Bountiful to see my sister Bethany's family and my brother Justin's family.

Lots of laughs and smiles with this crew!

The adults: Paul, Haley, Justin, Bethany, Kelsey, and Greg.

Back in Idaho...the kids watching Encanto with my mom.

Leslie had a few friends over to celebrate her birthday. It was a really fun party!

We played a bunch of games with the girls, including Pin the Horn on the Unicorn that Emily made.

Leslie was one happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment