April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Monday, July 30, 2012

Some of my Best Friends are Flakes

We just got back from our Flake Family reunion. We had a great time, especially Emily!

Emily finally got to meet three other cousins her same age. From youngest to oldest (left to right): Delaney born in July, Hazel born in June, Emily born in May, and Kate born in April. Some day they will all be freshmen roommates at BYU.

Some of us participated in the Flake Family Fun Run on Thursday morning. Everyone who participated got a medal. I may or may not be a little out of shape...

Greg loved playing with the nieces and nephews...especially on the merry go round. 

Emily loved reuniting with her favorite Aunt Cassidy. Look at them, they match!

I have some silly siblings...they insisted on me taking this picture.

...And this one too. Derek thought it was pretty funny because he's only been home from his mission for a month and it looks like he already has a wife and a baby. BTW the girl is my sister Cassidy and the baby is my niece Caroline. 

Riding horses was a lot of fun too. Doesn't Greg look like a natural??

Happy Family Reunion!

2 comments: