April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Being the Only Child

I HAD to take a picture of Emily here because she actually had a bow in her hair. Of course right after I took the picture, she pulled it out!

Emily being cute playing with her toys.

Emily LOVES her grandparents. She cuddled right up to them when they came to visit. She cried when they had to go home.

The other day I walked in on her changing her baby's diaper...

I'd say she did a pretty good job!

Yesterday we had some friends over for FHE, pie, and of course to celebrate St. Paddy's Day! Here we are with the Dances and the Yis.

What a fun group! 

Emily loved having another baby to play with and show her toys to. I haven't seen her that excited in a long time!

This picture just makes me laugh... I LOVE that face!

Today Emily insisted on wearing every bib we own. Where did we get her? At least she's cute!

2 comments: