April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Thursday, April 17, 2014

This is the Life!

On Saturday, March 29 we took Emily to a farm. She loved looking at all the animals. She could have spent the whole day there!


She liked looking at the peacocks, but was too afraid to get close to them.

She loved following the roosters and hens around. She is FAST!

I think her favorite part was feeding the animals.

I had to get a picture of the cow's awesome toy...do you see the pink soccer ball??

If I had a horse, it would look like this one. Seriously.

Emily's first time visiting the farm was a success!

A few days later our friend gave us their piano for free. I keep telling her that she has made our house and home. It sure has brought a lot of happiness!

See, even Emily is happy!

On April 2 we had our 4 year anniversary. We love each other very much...although I'm not sure if Greg loves me more or the piano...j/k. We had a great meal at home, went to see 'Les Mis', and watched our wedding movies. I'm one lucky woman to be married to such a great guy!


On April 3 we went to our friend's going away party. Taylor has been in our ward since she got baptized and is everyone's favorite. We typically get her as a babysitter. We will really miss her now that she is serving a mission.


Emily and Taylor


On Saturday, April 5 our friends from Provo came to visit. Emily and Aveya warmed right up to each other. Here they are having a little tea party.

We loved having them here. Marissa and I go way back: teaching together, being roommates, running the St. George Marathon, etc. Such fun times!


My little cutie pie

1 comment:

  1. That farm looks fun--isn't it crazy how much kids LOVE animals?

    ReplyDelete