April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Hoppy Easter!

We had an "egg"cellent Easter with my sister Ashley's family. It was so fun to hang out and let our kids play together. They loved playing on the back patio the very most.


It was fun to dye eggs with these three girls. They each dyed two, but they had so much fun I wish I would have had more eggs!


Here is Emily, Cheyenne, and Delaney all ready to go to the the Easter festival.

Don't we look awesome? They took this picture of us at the festival.


We met the Easter Bunny, made Easter crafts, pet animals at the petting farm, went on an egg hunt, got some awesome prizes, and rode on one of these...


It was a blast! I think I was having more fun than Emily!


Then in the afternoon we went to the Bellagio fountains and walked through its conservatory.


Our little family at the Bellagio.


This is what it would look like if we had twins. I can totally pull it off, don't you think?


In the evening we had an egg hunt at home. Yes, our backyard is still under construction...


They got some awesome stuff.


My little Emily on Easter morning.


The Dilsavers and Burrs on Easter. In photo: Ephriam, Cheynne, Emily, and Delaney.


Me and my precious little Emily.


Happy Easter!


After a great Easter service at church, we came home and had a feast. The kids LOVED the bunny cakes.


We sure loved having the Dilsavers here for Easter.


You better come NEXT Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment