April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Fun Times in July

After the Flake reunion was over, we drove all the way back to Boise. We got home around 8pm Sunday night. The girls were mostly good for the long drive.


They were convinced they were starving when we got home though and insisted on coloring more...


The 4th of July was hot, but we still went and played at the park! We had it all to ourselves!


Swinging on the swings: Emily, Greg, Abby, and Leslie.


We did our own firecrackers in the backyard and driveway.


Leslie didn't like the loud noises...


The next day I took the girls with me down to Bountiful to get some more visiting time with my sisters: Whitney, Bethany, and Ashley. I'm so glad we made the drive. We had a great time!


The kids just played and played!


Charlie and Abby


Emily and Delaney


 Ben, Charlie, and me just hanging out.


The girls eating popsicles in the hot summer weather: Delaney, Emily, Grace, and Cheyenne.


Leslie with her favorite mom!


Sisters: Ashley, Bethany, me, and Abby. Thanks for the great times and for hosting us, Gabrielsens!


When we got back into town, we took our kids downtown to see the Freak Alley Gallery. There were some cool paintings.




I love it when they laugh together!





Abby and Leslie


Leslie asleep on top of the couch. 


Emily and Leslie playing nicely together.


Mom reading to the girls.





I sure love my family!

1 comment: