April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Thursday, July 27, 2017

June Visitors

Who knew the Discovery Center could be so much fun?? Thanks for taking this awesome picture, Melanie!

On Tuesday, June 27 my sister Whitney and her family came for a visit. My girls loved playing with their boy, Darius! 

On Wednesday we made sack lunches and took them to the park. The kids were in heaven...

Happy little Abby!

Leslie's leaf


She is getting so big. She just turned 15 months old!


I think she likes me!

Since Whitney and Adam live in Texas, we don't get to see them very often. It was so fun to hang out for a couple of days!

To end off the visit right, we got ice cream at Delsa's. No complaints here!

My brother Derek and his family also came to visit for a couple of days. We had a lot of fun with them and their two boys. We walked around Hyatt Hidden Lakes Reserve AKA the gravel pit and had great talks. 

The kids liked looking at the ducks.

To end off the visit right, we got ice cream at Delsa's. No complaints here (and yes, I did get some funny looks because I had been there the day before!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment