April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Marching Right Along

We've been social distancing for almost two months now! 


The kids are mostly getting along well and just have fun with each other.


Abby cracks Caleb up!


Emily attends her classroom google hangout every morning and then we spend about an hour doing the rest of her schoolwork. 2 weeks of school left!


I continue to do art projects with the kids. This is the one where you write a message in write crayon and then someone has to paint over it to see it. They REALLY liked that one.


I used to do this with my sisters all the time as a kid, so I thought I'd do it with my girls. I gave them options of things I could draw, and then they chose what they wanted.


Turns out I still draw about as well as I did in elementary school, but the girls had fun!


Last Sunday we went on a drive to see the temples in Boise and Meridian. Our van is so clean these days!


The Boise temple was all closed off, but we could still see the beautiful tulips!


I took this picture while sitting in the van. Pretty impressive, eh?


These kids have all become good friends through all of this and life keeps marching on!


His three older sisters take good care of him.


Happy boy!


Being outside is his favorite thing!


Friends!


He loves to throw these balls all over the place!


He's pretty good at finding them too!


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment