April 2, 2010

April 2, 2010
Greg and Haley

Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Spring Time

On Saturday, May 9, we FINALLY got our trampoline. The kids LOVE it...especially Caleb!


The next day was Mother's Day. Greg and the girls surprised me with this awesome wreath that they made. I told them that I wanted a wreath for the door that could be hung up all year round. It turned out great. I love it, especially since my favorite people made it!


The girls ate some humongous grapes and looked so funny eating them. I had to take a picture!


This kid never stops being cute. He's almost 20 months old!


Since we aren't having Seminary graduation for the seniors in our stake, they asked each of the Young Women presidents to take a picture with a sign that says congrats. 2020 will be a year we'll all remember!


My sister Whitney and her family came to Idaho for a visit last week. Since they live in Houston, we don't get to see them very often. It was a fun time!


Whitney loves to cook and bake, so I lucked out that she was here for my 36th birthday! The cake was AMAZING by the way!


She also made me this awesome cutout of Idaho!


Emily's birthday card to me: "Rose are red, Tulips are too. Everyone loves a person like you!"


Our kids loved hanging out with their cousins: Emily and Darius.


Leslie and Maya


We put together a play set in dad and mom's backyard while they were here. Lets be honest, it was mostly Greg and Adam.


Almost the end product...they just needed the slide and swings.


On May 17th Emily turned 8!! She can't wait to get baptized once the coronavirus calms down!


Grandma Flake made her a scripture case that she LOVED!


Emily Mazel Burr on her 8th birthday.


Ready to blow out the candles!


She did it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment